As a reflection of these ever changing times and in recognition of the upcoming National Reconciliation Week the Department of Education has released a short video relevant to all our school communities. Narrated by the Department’s Elders in Residence and senior Aboriginal staff, it it reminds us whether in a crisis or in reconciliation, we are all “in this together” – click here to have a look…
**2021 KINDERGARTEN APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED**
**2021 PRE-PRIMARY APPLICATIONS ARE STILL OPEN**
The following information needs to be supplied in full, when lodging your Enrolment application.
- Copy of your Child’s Birth Certificate
- Current copy of your Child’s Medicare Immunisation Record-no more than 2 months old
- X 3 Copies of a current Utility/Services Bill showing your residential address
- VISA information (if applicable)
- Family Court Orders (if applicable)
Please email your application and required documents to email@example.com
Wherever You Are, Connect Now
Connect is our Department approved form of communication.
A free mobile app that displays all the latest activity from your children’s classes.
- read notices and view class photos
- access attachments
Please see attached the Connect parent flyer for your information. Please contact the office on 9432 1200 if you have any questions.
Click here to visit the P&C website
To order your uniform supplies, please click on
Orders will be delivered to the front office and you will be advised via email when your order is ready for collection.